ChangePlayBusiness was an unusual event, to say the least, living up to its promise to be an unconference. About 40 innovators and entrepreneurs gathered at the ICA to play a game about creating businesses, the playing of which included connecting with one another (there were a lot of interesting people) and meeting subject matter experts on everything from financing to marketing (which is where I came in).
My role was to deliver a “masterclass” on understanding and communicating with customers in a “changing economy”. I chose to interpret this as an opportunity to talk about businesses in the age of networks, in the age of complexity.
The slides are here for those (with the push/pull error reversed!) who attended the session:
And these are the links that I promised to post:
- Social media tools bookmarked on my Delicious account.
- Diigo, a recommended bookmarking tool.
- The website for my book, Me and My Web Shadow (there’s *ahem* also and ad on the right of this blog linking to Amazon, where it can be purchased).
- iCrossing’s collection of free e-books and white papers.
- The post about using bookmarking to turn information into knowledge.