- 6th – Future of Digital Marketing London - Big data and big stories
- 12th – Social Media Influence – Nokia’s Design Your Day
- 15th - Financial Times - Managing your online reputation
- 12th - FOCUS – Managing your online reputation
Below are examples of some of recent speaking engagements. Antony has also given talks for executives at companies including GlaxoSmithKline, Coca-Cola, Google, VF Corporation, Bloomsbury/A&C Black, CapGemini and LloydsTSB.
Additionally, he has given lectures for students and faculty at academic institutions including Warwick Business School, Cardiff University School of Journalism, University of Sussex and Wake Forest University Business School.
- Chinwag Psych – Design Your Day
- Google Firestarters – Can agencies innovate?
- CMWLondon – Responsive Storytelling
- Imperial College MBA – Managing online reputation
- FT Digital Learning Week - Managing Your Personal Reputation Online
- Social Media Influence – Webinar: 10 secrets to social media engagement
- University of Brighton - Lecture: Online reputation for designers
- Content Marketing Show - Integrating Earned Media.
- FOCUS - Seminar: Me and My Web Shadow: Managing Your Reputation Online
- Social Media Week London: Inside the Firewall – Nokia and social business
- brightonSEO - Do you speak brand?
- Dell B2BHuddle - Advanced Persistent Opoportunities: Social business re-imagination
- SOCONBuzz (London) – Spurned Media vs Earned Media:
- SoConBuzz – Spurned media vs. Earned Media
- Media Future (Dublin) - Advanced Persistent Opportunities: Building Brand Systems
- SASIG (Security Association Special Interest Group) – The business and personal case for social media
- The Platforum Digital Seminar – Social Media
- Forrester Marketing & Strategy Forum Europe 2011 – Social Media Marketing at Nokia
- SoCon: Brand Journey in Social Media – Social Superheroes and Networks
- WP-Brighton – Brands as Publishers.
- PR Network – Social Media and Digital PR webinar
- Brighton Digital Festival (Fabrica) - Artists & Managing Online Reputation
- Online Marketing Show – Key trends in online marketing: shaping the future of digital media and marketing – discussion with NMA’s editor, Justin Pearse
- Warwick Business School - Lecture to Executive MBA Networks Thinking: Adapting for Complexity
- Internet World Fachmesse & Kongress (Munich) – Opening keynote: Business in Networks: Social web, super-skills and 21st century business
- TEDx Brighton – Social superpowers – please take one
- Dec 2010 – UK Business School Communications Conference, Cass Business School, London – Making the most of social media
- Nov 2010 – International Content Summit 2010 – Content & Social Media Strategy
- Nov 2010 – Change Play Business, Centre for Competitive Creative Design – Customers in Networks
- Nov 2010 – Local Social Summit - Nosey neighbours and norming: Getting ready for the local privacy debate
- Sep 2010 – Community & Marketing 2.0 Summit (Hamburg) – Das Social Web und die Markenkommunikation (The Social Web and Marketing Communications)
- Sep 2010 – Digital Surrey (London) – Me and My Web Shadow: How to manage your personal reputation online
- Sep 2010 – WOMMA Webinar (USA / UK) - Me and My Web Shadow – personal reputation, digital literacy, brands and businesses
- May 2010 – eMetrics (London) – Social Media: Two views
- April 2010 – Internet World (London) – STOP: How social media affects every part of your business
- March 2010 – Chartered Institute of Marketing / Financial Services (London) – Social Media: Strategies, tools and measuring effectiveness in networks
- Jan 2010 – NMA Live: Online Engagement Demystified (London) – How engagement measurement will change the world
- November 2009 – Legatum Institute: Next Generation Philanthropy Forum (London) -Advocacy & philanthropy through new media
- June 2009 – Online Marketing (Athens) – Social Media and Brand Marketing